The cabins, campgrounds and hiking trails are located on 170 acres of land with 1.6 km of shoreline accessable right from Hwy 17. The trails then lead to endless kilometers of trails, old logging roads, wildlife: moose, deer, bear, grouse, woodcock, ducks, numerous lakes with a wide variety of fish. Guests fish the Ottawa for it's famous walleye and monster Northern Pike, along with perch, whitefish, ling-cod, and the rare sturgeon, catfish and muskie! The Northern access (Brent Rd.) to world famous Algonquin Provincial Park is less than 2 km.
A trip to Cedar Lake and a spectacular view of the Brent Crater is a must! Hey and that's just Spring and Summer, Fall expands into great trips afield with the shotgun to try for grouse. Take fall pictures of the splendid patchwork quilt of colours blanketing the hills of the Laurentian Mountains. Moose Hunts and Bear Hunts are our specialty each Fall. We can also direct you to the snowmobile trails.
- Accommodation: Cabins, Campsites and House Boats
- Cabins: 2 or 3 Bedroom, Full Kitchen, Satellite T.V., A.C, Electric Heat
- Motel Efficiency Units: Well Equipped with Gas Bar B Q
- Campsites: Full Service Pull Through for R.V. or Remote Tent Sites on the Water
- On-Site Amenities: Boat Rentals, Beach, Fish Cleaning Shed, Convenience Store
- Experience Packages Available: ATV, Snowmobile, Fishing