574 Snake Creek Rd, Mattawan, ON P0H 1V0
Nature's Harmony Ecolodge features a beautiful off-the-grid log home, two log cabins, a Mongolian yurt, and camping sites that are situated on 485 acres of undisturbed land. In the morning, you can wake up to the sun rising over the Laurentian Mountains. At night, let yourself be mesmerized by a campfire. Guests are welcomed to bring their instruments for a sing-a-long, on a clear night the stars will take your breath away. This is more than just a place to rest your head, it is a holiday destination with infinite outdoor recreation activities for every season right from your door stop. Extensie trails for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, skating, tobogganing and much more.
At Nature’s Harmony, we are laying a foundation and placing the building blocks – one by one – for greener living. It is a process, a series of steps and a lifelong commitment to learning and sharing. We are combining new technology with a back-to-basics philosophy. We hope that our story will inspire others to take their first or next green steps.
Off-the-grid tours of the main lodge and other sustainable initiatives, including compost toilets and outdoor eco-showers, can be coordinated with advance booking. Minimum charge of $10.00 for one person only; otherwise, the rate is $5.00 per person. Group discounts are available.
NATURE'S HARMONY ECOLODGE IN THE NEWS:
- Accommodation: Off-the-grid, environmentally sustainable log home, cabins private & group camp sites on 485 acres
- Ma'ayan Chalet: Log Cabin - Sleeps up to 12
- Shamayim Cabin: Log Cabin - Sleeps up to 6
- Mongolian Yurt: Sleeps up to 4
- Jutland Glamping: Sleeps up to 4
- Camping: 20 private sites + group camping area
- Room Features: Nicely appointed, large bedrooms, shared bathroom for 2 units
- On-Site Amenities: 485 acres to explore
- Experience Packages Available: Mountain Biking, Equestrian, Dog Sledding, Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Paddling Adventures, Edible Wilds Workshop, Reiki Workshop