Ski Team Race PackagesWelcome Ski Teams!
Located a short drive from Antoine Mountain, the CEC is the ideal location to relax and wind down after a busy and active day on the slopes!
*based on 3-6 persons per cabin
Each cabin has 2 double beds & 1 single upper bunk.
1st night - $138 per cabin + HST
2nd night - $70 per cabin + HST
3rd night - BONUS - FREE!
*3rd night free only valid with a group booking for 5 or more cabins. A deposit of 10% of the total cabin cost is required 1 month proir to arrival.
* Cancelations made less than 1 week from arrival date are subject to a $50 fee per cabin.
Added Value Options
*book added value and save on cabins
Evening Program OR Guided Snoweshoe Hike
- (up to a max. of 25 persons)
- $250 per team + HST ($5 for each additional person)
Private Team Meeting Rooms
- $250 per team + HST
- *WiFi available and AV equipment to connect and watch post race and/or training videos
- A great spot for team debfiefing and meetings.
Meal Options + HST
- Breakfast: $10 per person
- Dinner: $$16 per person
- *All meals are buffet style and can be catered to your dietary needs/food allergies and race schedule
Book 2 or more added value options and recieve your first night at $115 per cabin
Why Stay at the CEC?
- Stay in warm and modern cabin accommodations (3 to 6 persons per cabin). Great for families or bunk up racers together! Full bedding, towels and washroom facilities in each cabin.
- Shared use of Social Lounge and Ski-Tuning room (Aaniin Bldg)
- Shared use of Dining Cabin for personal meal preparations
- Campfire pit and wood supplied for evening socials
- Safe trail and roadways for fitness race training...in a beautiful forest environment.
- Meet other teams and make new friends!
Added Value Options
- Meal Packages: Healthy and home cooked meals, prepared to meet your teams schedule and dietary needs. Breakfast and Dinner options available for as few as 10 people.
- Programs: Join our educational staff for an evening of night sky viewing with our telescope observatory, night vision, wolf howling and guided evening activities. A great way to incorporate team-building! Or...consider a guided snowshoe hike!
- Private Team Meeting Rooms: The CEC has 3 private meeting rooms that can be reserved to hold private team meetings/debriefings
888-747-7577 or 705-744-1715